(2016.2 – 2018.1) – UI/UX Tester at European Entertainment Ltd, Malta
Black box testing on Europe Entertainment Ltd and Quasar Ltd Brands. Some of the task I performing are:
– UI/UX testing
– Preparation of test process and test plans
– Review and research of online casino brands
– Casino UI/UX design and feature design
– Documentation of test processes and design
I have worked as UI/UX tester on following online casino brands:
3. Spin Arena
5. OVO Casino
6. Viks Casino
9. Casino Fantasia
(2015.1 – Onward) – Web/Software/Game Designer & Project Manager at Segedi Inc.
Segedi Inc. is my personal brand which I use for freelancing and release personally designed games, apps, software and websites. I have been responsible for product design, planning projects and managing small development team.
Worked on following projects:
1. Rambo – The Mobile game (iOS, Android) – (Freelance Project)
2. The world of Gumball – Racing (iOS, Android) – (Freelance Project)
3. Beasty Karts (iOS, Android) – (Freelance Project)
4. Beasty Skaters (iOS, Android) – (Freelance Project)
5. Crash Dummy (PC, Mac, iOS, Android) – (Freelance Project)
6. Cold War (PC, Mac, iOS, Android) – (Freelance Project)
7. Dead Motion (PC, Mac) – (Freelance Project)
8. The Haunted (iOS, Android) – (Developed Independently)
9. TopJobsMalta.com (Website) – (Developed Independently)
10. HelloMalta.net (Website) – (Developed Independently)
11. NewsMalta.ml (Website) – (Developed Independently)
12. Hi5Malta.com (Website) – (Developed Independently)
(2012.5 – 2014.2) – Software Tester at Bigpoint, Malta
Worked as Software tester for one of Germany’s biggest game development companies. I was responsible for locating design flaws/software bugs and reporting back to the development team, I have also planed and written test cases, and managed the test team through test sessions.
Worked on following projects:
1. Game of Thrones – MMO (Browser)
2. Drakensang Online (Browser)
3. Shards of War (Browser)
4. Battle Star Galactica – Online (Browser)
5. Seafight (Browser)
6. Piratestorm – Death or Glory (Browser)
7. SkyRama (Browser)
8. Rising Cities (Browser)
9. Dark Orbit (Browser)
10. FarmeRama (Browser)
11. Ice Age Online (Browser)
12. Universal Monsters (Browser)
(2010.3 – 2010.8) – Software Tester – internship at Starbreeze studios, Uppsala, Sweden
I worked in the QA department during a five months period at one of Sweden’s leading game development companies. My tasks were to find bugs and design flaws, focus testing with target audience and participate in design meetings.
Worked on following Project:
1. Syndicate (Xbox, PS3, PC)
(2009.7 – 2009.9) – Game Designer at Idekompaniet, Stockholm, Sweden
Idekompaniet work with creating brand enhancing products such as; giveaways and games. I worked as a game designer for one of their game projects. We created during the project, a portable card/board game for families on holiday flights. Idekompaniet has the game as a product in its range to offer to customers (e.g. Finnair).
(2009.5 – 2009.7) – Game Designer at Slottsskogen, Gothenburg, Sweden
I along with my team, created a customized analog game for Slottsskogen (a park in Gothenburg). Our mission was to create a game for the target group 60-70 year old women and solve the problem of making the parks hidden sight more exposed.
(2009.1 – 2009.5) – Assistant Game Designer at Omnigame, Gothenburg, Sweden
Worked as Assistant Game Designer and helped out with developing the products produced by Omnigame.
Worked on following projects:
1. Save the Firm (Corporate Team building game)
2. Tellus 2 – Demo (EU based roleplaying game for school classes)
(2008-2010) – Projektledning inriktning spel, Gothenburg, Sweden
This is a bachelor education, with orientation in game design, project management, leadership and marketing.
(2006) – 100-satsningen at Eductus, Gothenburg, Sweden
This is a competence and marketing course.
(2003-2006) – IT-Gymnasiet, Gothenburg, Sweden
3 years of upper secondary school, with orientation in IT.
(2015) – Web Marketing, STC, Malta
This is a online marketing course that cover marketing through Social media, SEO, Key word optimization, Affiliation marketing, Email marketing etc.
Degrees & Certification
(2010.8) – Project Management & Game Design, Bachelor degree, Sweden
Bachelor degree in traditional project management, Game Design and game development.
(2009.5) – Scrum Project Management methodology, Certification, Sweden
Certified in planning and running projects in Scrum project management methodology.
(2009.5) – Lean Production Methodology, Certification, Sweden
Certified in planning and running projects in Lean production methodology.
(2015.4) – Web Marketing, Certification, Malta
Certified in online marketing (SEO, Email marketing, Social Marketing etc.)
(2017.10) – Emergency First Aid, Certification, Red Cross, Malta
Certified in First Aid assistance for emergency situations.
First Aid Certificate
(2017.10) – Fire Safety Awareness, Certification, Institution Of Health & Safety, Malta
Certified in Fire Safety Awareness for emergency situations.
Fire Safety Certificate
– Swedish (Native)
– Serbo-Croatian (Native)
– English (Fluent)
Computer & Software Skills
- Microsoft office package (Words, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Computer OS (PC, Mac)
- Mobile OS (Android, iOS)
- MySQL database
- Balsamiq Mockups (UX mockup software)
- Adobe Photoshop
- CyberLink PowerDirector (Video editing software)
- Unity 3D
- Jira (Bug tracking software)
- Teamwork (Project management tool)
- Trello (Project management tool)
- Hansoft (Bug tracking software)
- Confluence (Internal encyclopedia software)
- Basic programing knowledge (C++, HTML, PHP)
- Basic 3D-modeling skills
- Basic sound design skills
- Very good computer knowledge (hardware, software, network)
- Very good documentation skills
- Game design & development
- Software design & development
- Web design & development
- Interaction Design (UI/UX design)
- QA/Software testing
- Customer support (phone, email, chat)
- Project management (Traditional project management, SCRUM)
- Marketing (Traditional marketing, Online marketing, SEO)
- Product development
- Creative & resourceful